dpreview has just published an interview with Zeiss product manager talking about Zeiss ZX1 (B&H Photo) full frame compact camera at CP+ 2019. Below are some highlights of Zeiss ZX1 full frame compact camera:
Read More »
In a recently interview with Tamron executives at CP+ 2019 by French website Phototrend, Tamron said that they are still studying on whether they will release Canon RF mount and Nikon Z mount full frame mirrorless lenses.
Lensvid has a new Photokina 2018 inteview with Mike Burnhill from Canon Europe. Mike Burnhill has talked a lot about the new Canon EOS R (B&H Photo Video/Amazon/Adorama/Focus Camera/WEX/ParkCamera) and RF lenses. The interesting part are here:
- Canon will focus on RF lenses next.
- No new EF lenses to be released in 2019 (Which means EF 24-70mm f/2.8L IS will coming in 2020)
- Canon promised to release the “holy trinity” of RF mount lenses in 2019 (24-70mm, 70-200mm, 16-35mm, likely be f/2.8).
- Canon also said EOS R is not targeted for pro shooters
- A high-end level EOS R Pro mirrorless camera will probably have a dual card slot, IBIS, fast shooting speed, 4K Video 10bit 4:2:2 internally and more.
dpreview has just posted the latest interview with Fujifilm manager Toshihisa Iida at Photokina 2018 last month. The most important part for the interview is that Fuji manager said that they will never make a full frame camera.
The Panasonic Lumix S1 & S1R will announced at Photokina 2018 in September. Here is a new interview with Panasonic’s imaging division President Yosuke Yamane. This is one of the best interview for talking about everything of Panasonic S1 & S1R. Yosuke Yamane has talked everything about Panasonic S1 & S1R, including design, specs, price and much more. You can watch the full interview above.