It seem waiting for Nikon D810 replacement is over. According to NR, the upcoming Nikon D820 full frame DSLR camera is rumored to be announced at the end of July or early August, and release date is scheduled in September. According to previous rumors, D820 will have a big update from D810, you can see the detail below:
You can take a look at rumored specs list below:
- Nikon D820 is rumored to have a 45-46MP full frame CMOS sensor.
- Nikon D820 will have same Autofocus system as in Nikon D5
- The D820 is expected to be better at low and high ISO compared to Canon full frame DSLR cameras and also better than the D810
- SnapBridge on Nikon D820 will be improved
- No built-in GPS
- Tiltable LCD screen just like the D750 and D500
- The memory card slots will be the same as in the D500: one SD and one XQD
- Nikon D820 is rumored to be announced in this Summer, and release date set in this Fall.