According to recently rumors on NikonRumors.co, we may see officially announcement of Nikon D820 on July 25, the date of Nikon’s 100th Anniversary. The Nikon D820 is the replacement of current Nikon D810 DSLR camera, according to rumors, it will have a brand new 46.5MP full frame image sensor. We will post more about Nikon D820 when we received more info about D820, stay turned.
Updated rumors of Nikon D820 DSLR Camera:
- Nikon D820 is rumored to have a 46.5MP full frame CMOS sensor.
- Nikon D820 will have same Autofocus system as in Nikon D5
- The D820 is expected to be better at low and high ISO compared to Canon full frame DSLR cameras and also better than the D810
- SnapBridge on Nikon D820 will be improved
- No built-in GPS
- Tiltable LCD screen just like the D750 and D500
- The memory card slots will be the same as in the D500: one SD and one XQD
- Nikon D820 is rumored to be announced on July 25th, and release date set in this Fall.