The Nikon D850 leaks continues, according to NR, the Nikon D850 will be marked as a Baby Nikon D5, with a price range around $4,000 in US (1,000 Euros over Nikon D810). And it will have 10 fps without battery pack. The full frame CMOS sensor is 46MP as rumored before.
Specs from Nikon Austria:
- 10 fps (without battery pack)
- together with fast AF this will be a sports capable camera with 46 Megapixels resolution (appears to adapt something of the D500 concept for FX)
- NOT compatible with MB-D12, there will be a new dedicated battery-pack
- They expect the first samples to be available in October
- Pricing will be about 1000 Euros above the D810 which will remain available in parallel
- D850 will use EN-EL15 batteries but there is a new version out now (the third one) the EN-EL15a
Currently known specs of D850:
- Nikon D850 is rumored to have a 46.5MP full frame CMOS sensor.
- Nikon D850 will have same Autofocus system as in Nikon D5
- The D850 is expected to be better at low and high ISO compared to Canon full frame DSLR cameras and also better than the D810
- SnapBridge on Nikon D850 will be improved
- Continuous shooting speed: 10 fps without battery pack
- No EVF or hybrid viewfinder
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- No built-in GPS
- No Built-in Flash
- Back illuminated buttons
- Joystick selector
- 8K Time-Lapse Video
- Tiltable LCD screen just like the D750 and D500
- 4K UHD Video in FX format with no crop
- The memory card slots will be the same as in the D500: one SD and one XQD
- New Battery Pack
- Price will 1,000 Euros over D810
- Nikon D850 will be displayed at PhotoPlus EXPO in October in NYC.
- Release date rumored in late Fall.