The name of upcoming Nikon D810 replacement is now confirmed, the name of new camera will be Nikon D850. As rumored before, Nikon D850 will be announced in late July to early August, and shipping in this Fall.
Below is the specs list of Nikon D850 as rumored before:
- Nikon D850 is rumored to have a 45-46MP full frame CMOS sensor.
- Nikon D850 will have same Autofocus system as in Nikon D5
- The D850 is expected to be better at low and high ISO compared to Canon full frame DSLR cameras and also better than the D810
- SnapBridge on Nikon D850 will be improved
- No built-in GPS
- Tiltable LCD screen just like the D750 and D500
- The memory card slots will be the same as in the D500: one SD and one XQD
- Nikon D850 is rumored to be announced on July 25th, and release date set in this Fall.