Here is a roundup specs list of new announced Nikon D850 full frame DSLR camera, take a look at below, according to NR, D850 will be lighter than D810, and will support UHS-II SD cards.
Rumored price for Nikon D850 is $3,699 to $4,000.
Currently known specs of D850:
- Nikon D850 is rumored to have a 46.5MP full frame CMOS sensor.
- Nikon D850 will have same Autofocus system as in Nikon D5
- The D850 is expected to be better at low and high ISO compared to Canon full frame DSLR cameras and also better than the D810
- SnapBridge on Nikon D850 will be improved
- Continuous shooting speed: 10 fps without battery pack
- New: Improved silent shooting mode
- No EVF or hybrid viewfinder
- New: Improved LiveView split-screen display
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- No built-in GPS
- No Built-in Flash
- Back illuminated buttons
- Joystick selector
- 8K Time-Lapse Video
- Tiltable LCD screen just like the D750 and D500
- New: D850 LCD screen will have twice the resolution of the D810
- 4K UHD Video in FX format with no crop
- New: Slo-mo full HD 120fps video
- The memory card slots will be the same as in the D500: one SD and one XQD
- New: the SD slot will support UHS-II
- New: Improved battery life
- New Battery Pack
- New: Lighter than the D810
- Price will 1,000 Euros over D810
- Nikon D850 will be displayed at PhotoPlus EXPO in October in NYC.
- Release date rumored in late Fall.