Another specs list of the rumored 7D Mark II now leaked on NL. They received the specs of the test 7D Mark II camera. Below is the full specs list.
Recent rumors shows that the long rumored Canon EOS 7D Mark II will have an integrated grip, which is like a “Baby Canon EOS-1D X”. With this bigger battery in it camara body, 7D Mark II autofocus an EF lens faster than LP-E6. This maybe a good news for sports and wildlife photographers.
A Japanese magazine Nippon has posted their predictions for cameras to be released in 2013. The list falls in line with most things we’ve heard, except for the last camera mentioned.
New predictions from a Japanese magazine “Impress Japan” show some new cameras and specs, take a look below:
New Canon Cameras Predictions:
- Canon EOS 70D – 24MP APS-C Sensor, 10fps, ISO up to 25600 – 70%
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II -24MP APS-C Sensor, 3.0 inch LCD, ISO up to 25600 – 85%
- Canon EOS M 2 – 80%
- Canon EOS-1DSx – 50%
New Nikon Cameras Predictions:
- Nikon D7200 – 24MP APS-C Sensor, 39 point AF system, ISO up to 25600 – 90%
- Nikon D9000 – 24MP APS-C Sensor, 8-10 fps, 51 AF point – 35%
- Nikon V3 – 75%
- Nikon D4X – 36MP, 8-10 fps – 30%
We all know Canon EOS 7D Mark II is coming in early 2013. There is still no confirmed specs or photo of the 7D Mark II. Today, we got some rumored specs from an unknown source, a vague spec list surfaces for a new APS-C Canon EOS 7D Mark II. It is said an announcement will be coming near the end of February. Read More »