Digicame-info said that the successor of Nikon D4 will coming out soon.
Nikon will hold another press conference next week on October 17. There could be a new product to be announced.
A new wave of Nikon’s new cameras have rumored on the web. We will probably see 3 to 4 DSLRs in late 2013 to early 2014.
A new wave of Nikon porduct announcements is coming soon, probably in August/September.
A Japanese magazine Nippon has posted their predictions for cameras to be released in 2013. The list falls in line with most things we’ve heard, except for the last camera mentioned.
The Nikon D4X is expected to be announced in fall, 2013. D4X will replaced the Nikon D3X.
Here are some rumored specs, take a look below: Read More »
New predictions from a Japanese magazine “Impress Japan” show some new cameras and specs, take a look below:
New Canon Cameras Predictions:
- Canon EOS 70D – 24MP APS-C Sensor, 10fps, ISO up to 25600 – 70%
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II -24MP APS-C Sensor, 3.0 inch LCD, ISO up to 25600 – 85%
- Canon EOS M 2 – 80%
- Canon EOS-1DSx – 50%
New Nikon Cameras Predictions:
- Nikon D7200 – 24MP APS-C Sensor, 39 point AF system, ISO up to 25600 – 90%
- Nikon D9000 – 24MP APS-C Sensor, 8-10 fps, 51 AF point – 35%
- Nikon V3 – 75%
- Nikon D4X – 36MP, 8-10 fps – 30%