Several weeks ago, Sony/Zeiss and Mamiya are rumored to announce their medium format digital rangefinder cameras in 2015. Here we got more detail specs about these two cameras.
- 50 megapixel medium format CMOS sensor (probably made by Sony)
- Two versions will be sold under the Mamiya and Sony brands
- Only the Sony version will have an EVF
- The Mamiya model will have an OVF with OLED focus peaking
- The lenses will also be sold under the Sony/Zeiss and Mamiya brands
- New magnet-based lens attachment
- The cameras will have 4 black classic control dials
Stay tuned for more info.