Canon is currently testing their upcoming full frame mirrorless cameras in the world, according to previous rumors, there are several prototypes, and here is a list of rumored specs of one of the full frame mirrorless prototypes.
Canon Full Frame Mirrorless Camera Prototype Specs:
- Look & Feel: large grip with top LCD, very comfortable to hold; dials are very similar to those we found on the EOS 5D Mark IV.
- Side articulating screen
- Sensor: Upgraded version of the EOS 5D Mark IV sensor, obviously includes DPAF.
- Frame rate: 10FPS
- Silent shutter and 1/16000sec shutter speed is available
- Focus control is very similar to EOS 5D Mark IV’s 61-pt AF system.
- Dual SD card slots
- Video Features: C-Log 1/2/3, Focus Guide
- Formats available: 60p/30p/24p 4K (both DCI & UHD can be chosen).
- FHD 120p
- Weight: not very light, but similar to Sony A7 but a bit larger due to the big grip.
Follow Canon Full Frame Mirrorless on Facebook: