Panasonic Lumix S 24mm F1.8 Lens was just officially announced. It is a sleek and compact wide-angle prime lens for full-frame L-mount mirrorless cameras. Its 24mm focal length is ideally suited for landscapes, nature, interior, and architectural photography and provides a modestly bright f/1.8 maximum aperture for shallow depth of field control. Featuring an uncompromising optical design and the power to capture broad landscapes with corner-to-corner sharpness, this lens provides for rich and detailed stills and smooth and compelling video.
Below are the key features of Panasonic Lumix S 24mm F1.8 lens:
- Prime wide-angle lens designed for full-frame L-mount mirrorless cameras but can also be used on APS-C models where it provides a 36mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture offers control over depth of field and suits working in low-light conditions.
- Benefitting professional video applications, linear focus ring control for mechanical-based follow focus systems moves the focus at a constant speed in accordance with the rotating angle of the focus ring.
- Excels in video recording performance with a mechanism that suppresses focus breathing.
- Smooth exposure changes by micro-step aperture control for video applications.
- High resolution sharpness and performance to support 4K video.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- Dust-, moisture-, and freeze-resistant design for increased protection from the elements.
|SUPPORT CAMERAEGG, BUY FROM ONE OF OUR AFFILIATE RETAILERS, THANKS !|
|Panasonic Lumix S 85mm F1.8 lens
|Panasonic Lumix S 50mm F1.8 lens
||Check Price||Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama|
|Panasonic Lumix S 24mm F1.8 lens
||Check Price||B&H/ Adorama
Read more Panasonic Lens Rumors