Fujifilm X-T30 Mark II is coming very soon. Today, Nokishita-C leaked the key specifications of this new camera .
Detailed specifications of Fujifilm X-T30 Mark II:
- X-Tranc CMOS4 26.1MP Back-illuminated sensor
- X Processor 4
- The maximum shutter speed is 1/4000 seconds for mechanical (1/180 seconds for synchronization) and 1/32000 seconds for electronic devices.
- Continuous shooting is up to 8 frames per second with a mechanical shutter and up to 20 frames per second with an electronic shutter (30 frames per second with 1.25x crop)
- AF is in focus in just 0.02 seconds
- EVF is 0.39 inch 2.36 million dots, magnification 0.62 times
- Significantly improved moving object tracking performance from X-T30
- Low-light AF has also been improved from the X-T30, and is compatible with -7EV (when using phase-difference AF, 50mm F1.0).
- Video is 4K30p, full HD240p (10x super slow motion)
- 10bit 4: 2: 2 recording is possible via HDMI output
- F-Log internal recording
- 18 types of film simulation
- Dial-based operation, lightweight and compact body
- 3-inch, 2-way tilt type 104-dot LCD monitor, touch panel
- You can share videos on SNS using Camera Remote App via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
- Size 118.4mm x 82.8mm x 46.8mm
- Weight 378 grams (including battery and SD card), 329 grams (body only)
|SUPPORT CAMERAEGG, BUY FROM ONE OF OUR AFFILIATE RETAILERS, THANKS !|
|Fujifilm X-T30||Check Price||Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama|
See also 2021 Fujifilm Camera Deals
Read More Fujifilm Camera Rumors