According to recently rumors, Nikon will announce their D750 replacement D760 in the first half of 2019, and release date in the 2nd half of 2019. Nikon D760 is expected to have 4K video, and will be the new entry level full frame mirrorless camera.
See the rumored specs below:
- The new Nikon D760 will be the new entry-level full-frame DSLR camera, to replace both D750 and D610.
- 4K video
- The ISO button will move to the area near the shutter release.
- AF-ON button added to the back.
- Same knob AF control options as the D810.
- Minor changes to the button layout on the rear of the D760.
- Change in the number of AF points (no additional details yet).
- Improved AF system and IQ at high ISO.
- A new firmware for Nikon D750 is coming, it should be related to memory cards
Follow Nikon D760 on Facebook: