- Sony A7R II with the Sony FE 55mm Sample Images
- Sony A7R II with the Sony FE 35mm Sample Images
- Sony A7R II with the Sony FE 28mm Sample Images
- Sony A7R II with the Sony FE 90mm Sample Images
- Sony A7R II with the Zeiss Batis 25mm Sample Images
Cinema5D posted a video comparion on Sony a7RII Vs. Sony a7S in lowlight, see below:
Conclusion from Cinema5D:
- The Sony A7RII is good in terms of lowlight and certainly very good in comparison to many other 4K cameras out there.
- The noise floor of the Sony A7RII vs A7s seems similar, but the footage is cleaner on the Sony A7s.
- In terms of detail the Sony A7s can retain usable quality up into high ISO’s while the Sony A7RII lacks detail much sooner. We start to notice this in the shadow areas around 6,400-10,000 ISO. Shadow areas get washed out and become less usable even on an HD downconversion that we compare to the Sony A7s original as seen in the video above.
|Support Cameraegg, Buy from one of our affiliate retailers, Thanks !|
|Sony Alpha a7R II||Amazon | B&H | Adorama | eBay | a7RII Deals|