The new announced Fujifilm X-T1 IR now available for pre-order at B&H Photo Video and Adorama. X-T1 IR is a version of its flagship mirrorless camera X-T1 designed specifically for infrared photography. The price for X-T1 IR Body is $1,699 in US, will be shipping in October, 2015.
Pre-order links of Fujifilm X-T1 IR mirrorless camera:
|Support Cameraegg, Buy from one of our affiliate retailers, Thanks !|
|Fuji X-T1 IR||Amazon | B&H | Adorama | eBay|
FUJIFILM X-T1 IR (Infrared) key features:
- Professional-grade infrared technology from the ultraviolet (UV), visible and infrared (IR) portions of the spectrum (approximately 380nm – 1,000nm)
- 16.3 Megapixels APS-C X-Trans CMOS II Sensor
- Dust and water-resistant body with approximately 80 weather sealed points. Freeze resistance to 14°F (-10°C).
- EXR Processor II
- Startup time of 0.5 seconds
- Shutter time lag of 0.05 seconds
- Shooting interval of 0.5 seconds
- High-precision 2.36 million dot OLED viewfinder
- Highest viewfinder magnification for digital cameras of 0.77x
- Wide viewing angle (diagonal 38° and horizontal 31°)
- Ultra-fast Real Time Viewfinder with a lag-time of 0.005sec (less than 1/10 of existing models)
- Four different display modes: Full, Normal, Dual and Vertical.
- Tempered glass 1.04 million dot high-precision 3” tilting LCD monitor
- Digital Split Image and Focus Highlight Peaking
- Completely electronic shutter up to 1/32000 seconds
- ISO200 – 6400, extended ISO 100, 12800, 25600, Auto (maximum ISO setting from ISO 400 – ISO6400 available)
- Die-cast magnesium body provides a sturdy and durable, while compact and lightweight design
- Interval timer shooting for Time Lapse photography is available with intervals of 1 second to 24 hours and up to 999 frames
- Full HD video 1080p at 60fps; bit rate of 36Mbps for clear capture of delicate movements; frame rates of 50fps, 30fps, 25fps and 24fps, supporting worldwide motion picture formats