Fujifilm has announced the new X-H1 flagship X-mount mirrorless camera today. It is a flagship 24MP APS-C camera that builds on the X-T2’s feature set by adding 5-axis image stabilization, a touchscreen and more advanced video capabilities. You can now pre-order at Amazon/B&H Photo Video/Adorama.
- 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III Sensor with primary color filter and X-Processor Pro Processor
- 5-axis 5.5 stops in-body image stabilization
- High-precision 0.5 inch, approx. 3.69 million dots OLED Color Viewfinder
- Weather-resistant design; ability to operate in temperatures as low as 14°F/-10°C
- ISO Sensitivity
o Standard output: AUTO1 / AUTO2 / AUTO3 (up to ISO12800) / ISO200~12800 (1/3 step)
o Extended output: ISO100/125/160/25600/51200
- LCD Monitor
o 3.0 inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 1.04 million dots touch screen color LCD monitor(approx. 100% coverage)
- Continuous Shootingo 14.0 fps (with the Electronic Shutter), 8.0 fps (with the Mechanical Shutter)o 11.0 fps (with the Mechanical Shutter and when fitted with VPB-XH1)
- Movie Recording (using a card with the UHS Speed Class 3 or higher)
o [4K (4096×2160)] 24P / 23.98P up to approx. 15min.
o [4K (3840×2160)] 29.97P / 25P / 24P / 23.98P up to approx. 15min.
o [Full HD (1920×1080)] 59.94P / 50P / 29.97P / 25P / 24P / 23.98P up to approx. 20min.
o [HD (1280×720)] 59.94P / 50P / 29.97P / 25P / 24P / 23.98P up to approx. 30min.• Bluetooth® Ver. 4.0 low energy technology
- New ETERNA film simulation mode
o Simulates cinematic film, understated colors and rich shadow tones
- New Flicker Reduction Mode
o Provides stable exposure during burst shots even under fluorescent and mercury lighting
- Advanced filters and Film Simulations, including ACROS
- Accessories included:
o Li-ion battery NP-W126S
o Battery charger BC-W126
o Shoe-mount flash unit EF-X8
o Shoulder strap, Body cap, Strap clip, Protective cover, Clip attaching tool, Hot shoe cover, Vertical Power Booster Grip connector cover, Sync terminal cover, Cable protector, Owner’s manual