As rumored before, Pentax K-1 Mark II will be announced in next several days, and here are first leaked specs of Pentax K-1 Mark II.
- Pentax K-1 Mark II DSLR camera will be announced soon to replace the current Pentax K-1
- The Pentax K-1 Mark II will be available as a kit with with the HD PENTAX-D FA 28-105mm f/3.5-5.6 ED DC WR lens
- US price: $1,999.95 for body only and $2,399.95 for the 28-105mm lens kit
- Pentax K-1 Mark II high ISO sensitivity: ISO 819,200 (for photo) and ISO 25,600 (for video).
- Upgraded Pixel Shift Resolution (SR II).
- The Pentax K-1 Mark II camera will have PRIME IV 14-bit imaging processing chip with the original Accelerator Unit
You can take a look at detailed specs at PentaxRumors.