As previous leaked Fujifilm X-H1 on the web, here is some specs rumors about Fujifilm X-H1 high-end mirrorless camera. According to Fujiaddict, Fujifilm X-H1 will be price around $2,000, it will be a new hybrid camera and the shipping date will be around February, 2018.
Below are specs rumors for Fujifilm X-H1:
- Exposure compensation button instead of exposure compensation Dial (like GFX50s)
- There is Sub Monochrome LCD Monitor, displays main settings (like GFX50s)
- X-H1 have much bigger and deeper hand grip, so size of X-H1 will be between X-T2 and GFX50s
- X-H will have different processor, very fast
- Right now, some X photographers are testing X-H1 camera
- It will be dust and weather-resistant body too. As Everybody knows, it is a IBIS camera.
- It is a camera for both videographers and photographers. Fujifilm says “both of videographers and photographers will be satisfied”
- It is a Hybrid Camera
- Price around $2,000
- Shipping date around February, 2018