Two years ago, FUJIFILM launched the prestigious X100 with a FUJINON 23mm f/2 fixed prime lens and superb image quality, in a beautifully designed compact camera body. Its unique style and international acclaim has carved out a niche for a new genre of Premium Compact Camera, designed in pursuit of optimum operability. Today, FUJIFILM is proud to announce the launch of the FUJIFILM X100S, the successor to the FUJIFILM X100, inheriting its elegant design and high-performance lens, whilst evolving further to meet customers’ demands with the introduction of a higher-definition Hybrid Viewfinder and a new sensor and processor.
Fujifilm X100S Price
The price for Fujifilm X100S is $1,299.95.
Where to Buy Fujifilm X100S
|B&H Photo Video||Buy Now|
Fujifilm X100S Specifications
- 16.3 megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor
- EXR Processor II
- High Definition Hybrid Viewfinder (OVF / EVF)
- FUJINON 23mm f/2 lens
- Intelligent Hybrid AF (with the world’s fastest AF speed of 0.08 secs (*1))
- Start-up time of 0.5 secs (*4)
- Shutter time lag of 0.01 secs
- Shooting interval of 0.5 secs
- High-contrast and wide viewing-angle 2.8-inch Premium Clear LCD (460K dots)
- Super Intelligent Flash
- Burst shooting rate of up to 6 frames per second at full resolution (max. 29 frames)
- Focus Peak Highlight function
- Digital Split Image display
- Artistic filters
- Full HD movie recording (60fps / 30fps)
Fujifilm X100S Release Date
The Fujifilm X100S will be available in late March, 2013.