In the coming 2014, there will be a lot of new product announcements from Canon. As rumored before, many new lenses will coming as “year of the lens for Canon“. Besides, new camera bodies such as 7D Mark II and new EOS-1 will be also released.
See the detail below:
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II: CR said that they have already received CR3 level (almost confirmed) source for the 7D Mark II coming in 2014. While the release date is still not available yet.
- Canon new EOS-1: This new EOS-1 will be the successor of current Canon EOS-1D X. It will have a big megapixel as Nikon’s rumored D4X. It will not be “dual pixel”, NL said the announcement for this new EOS-1 will around Photokina 2014, along with some lenses for this pro DSLR.
- Canon Medium Format: Canon Medium Format camera is still an option, could be another camera release around Photokina 2014.
- 5D Mark IV and 6D Mark II: These two DLSRs could also coming in 2014 – 2015. With higher specs as rumored before.
- Canon 100x Zoom PowerShot SX Camera: Canon has patented a 100x zoom lens for compact cameras recently. So a new 100x zoom powershot compact camera coming on CES 2014 ?
- Canon EOS T6i/750D and SL2: new entry-level DSLRs to replace T5i and SL1.
- Many new lenses: Such as new 100-400mmL, new 35mm f/1.4L, EF 14-24mm f/2.8L, 50mm f/1.4 IS, new TS-E lenses, see a list of total rumored lenses.
- Canon EOS M w/ Built-in EVF: Also rumored to be released in 2014.