Yesterday, we posted that a new firmware for 7D Mark II is coming soon, today Canon Asia has just released the new firmware update version 1.0.4. You can download this firmware update now:
Firmware Version 1.0.4 incorporates the following fixes:
1. Fixes a phenomenon in which the camera’s AF function may not operate properly at a focal length of approximately 100mm when used with the EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM lens.
2. Fixes a phenomenon in which, in rare instances, the reduction of the flicker effect cannot be achieved when in AI servo AF mode, despite the “Anti-flicker shoot” function being set to “Enable”.
3. Fixes a phenomenon in which the Picture Style settings may not be applied to the captured image when the camera is set to custom shooting mode C1, C2 or C3.
4. Fixes a phenomenon in which, in very rare cases, the first still image captured in live view mode may not record the correct date and time.
5. Fixes a phenomenon in which, in very rare cases, image noise may appear in JPEG images when brightness or contrast is corrected by the Auto Lighting Optimizer function.