Along with Canon 5D Mark III new firmware, Canon USA also released a new firmware update for Canon EOS-1D X, version 2.0.7.
Firmware Version 2.0.7 incorporates the following functional improvements and fixes:
- Improves the AF controllability when shooting in Live View mode with a wide-angle lens (fixed focal length or zoom).
- Fixes a phenomenon in which, when shooting long exposures (several minutes), vertical lines appear on the right edge of captured images (still photos).
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB) may not perform as intended when in continuous shooting mode and where the shutter speed is longer than 1 second.
- Improves the reliability of the control mechanism for the Picture Style Auto setting.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the electronic level indicator does not work correctly.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which, when using the “Save and read camera settings” function, the color space data that is selected in “Custom shooting mode (C1-C3)” is not saved.*1
- Corrects some incorrect indications on the “English” and “Russian” menu screens.