Here is the detail specs of Fujifilm X-T1 from Digicame-info. Fujifilm X-T1 will be announced on January 28, 2014.
X-T1 full specs (Translated by Google):
- 16.3 MP X-Trans CMOS II Sensor (APS-C)
- Image processing engine: EXR Processor II
- 0.5 second start-up time . AF speed: 0.08 seconds . 0.05 second shutter lag . 0.5 seconds shooting interval
- Continuous shooting up to 8 fps with AF tracking
- Media SD / SDHC / SDXC. In UHS-II support , and cut in half the time of writing RAW
- EVF 236 million pixels organic EL 0.5 -inch . Magnification 0.77 times . Eye point 23mm.
- Time lag of EVF is 1/10 of the conventional 0.005 seconds
- Structure of dust and water sealing 80 points . Low-temperature performance of -10 degrees
- The body is die-cast magnesium . Dial is machined aluminum .
- ISO sensitivity (ISO100, ISO12800, ISO25600, ISO51200 extended ) ISO200-6400
- LCD monitor 1.04 million dot 3.0-inch tempered glass use . Aspect ratio 3:2
- The shutter speed 30-1/4000 seconds . Sync speed is 1 /180 sec
- Video 1920×1080 60p/30p, MOV, H.264
- Film simulation
- NP-W126, battery can record up to 350 sheets of standard CIPA
- Size : 89.8mm x 46.7mm x 129.0mm
- Weight : (excluding battery and media ) 390g
- Kit lens XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS
- Vertical position Battery Grip VG-XT1 is also available