Nikkor AF-S 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G ED VR
Nikkor AF-S DX 18-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR
According to digicame-info.com, in this June, Nikon will announce two new lenses next few days. These two lenses are 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5 and 18-300mm f/3.5-5.6. The previously rumored June 15th announcement will probably be for the 70 million Nikkor lenses milestone.
Nikkor AF-S 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G ED VR lens specs:
- Camera shake correction VR with 4 stops shutter speed compensation
- SWM AF motor
- Lens design: 11 – 16 elements, ED element
- Internal focusing
- Minimum aperture: f/22-29
- Filter diameter: 72mm
- Minimum focusing distance: 0.38m
- Lens diameter: 78mm
- Lens length: 82mm
- Weight: 465 gr.
- Lens hood: HB-63
- Lens case: CL-1118
And AF-S DX Nikkor 18-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Specs:
- DX format 16.7x zoom lens with versatile 18-300mm focal range (FX/35mm equivalent:27 to 450mm)
- Vibration Reduction II (VR II) stabilization system enables more flexible hand-held shooting and lets you use shutter speeds that are up to 4 stops slower.
- Maximum aperture of f/5.6 at the telephoto end of the range.
- Zoom-lock switch keeps the lens secure when not in use.
- 9-blade rounded diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements blend together smoothly.
- Three ED glass and three aspherical lens elements ensure high resolution and superior contrast.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast, whisper-quiet autofocus.
- Compact and lightweight design for a lens with this range.