At CES 2013, Timbuk2 announced a new DSLR and camera backpack for professional photographers. Now this backpack is in stock and available for price at $139.
This Sleuth Camera Backpack has two colors: Black/Gunmetal and Night Blue/Pacific.
- Dual compartment hybrid camera backpack accommodates your double life as photographer and person-with-stuff
- Padded tricot lined compartment that fits up to a 17″ MacBook Pro; Multiple internal and external pockets
- Padded bottom section for camera gear and adjustable volume upper compartment for personal gear
- Internal mesh pockets in the camera compartment for additional camera accessories
- Adjustable padded camera compartment holds DSLR with lens, two lenses, a flash, all your memory cards, filters, etc. Tripod attachment straps
Reviews from popphoto:
Bags like this one are becoming more common, but with many of them meant to handle an iPad or a tiny MacBook Air, it’s nice to see one that can accommodate a full-sized laptop. While I wouldn’t have minded a little more room for gear, the Sleuth has plenty of space for a day pack. Plus, it’s very tough, extremely comfortable, and it’s one of the best-looking camera bags I have seen in a while. I’d have no problem recommending it as a short-list option for anyone in the market for anyone looking for a great camera bag that doesn’t, well, look like a camera bag.