Japanese website Digicame-info has confirmed that Sony will soon announce the A7 successor: Sony Alpha a7II, also called ILCE-7M2.
Below are top features of Sony a7II: (Translated by Google)
- 5-axis body within the camera shake correction is mounted
- 3 inch, 1.23 million dot LCD monitor
- The shape and position of the grip of the shutter button is changed
- Vertical position grip VG-C2EM of α7II dedicated also to be announced
- The battery pack NP-FW50 is to grip two can be mounted
Read More: Sony Alpha Rumors