Rokinon USA today has officially announced their third full frame AutoFocus E-mount lens: The Rokinon AF 35mm f/2.8 FE lens. This a very cheaper than, only costs $399 in US, $400 cheaper than Zeiss version. You can now pre-order Rokinon AF 35mm f/2.8 FE lens at B&H Photo/Adorama.
- Compact wide-angle prime is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Maximum f/2.8 aperture helps to achieve the slim, portable form factor while also remaining versatile for use in a variety of lighting conditions.
- Two aspherical elements and one high refractive index element help control spherical aberrations and distortions for improved sharpness, resolution, and clarity.
- An Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to individual elements in order to reduce flare and ghosting for increased contrast and a neutral color balance.
- The integrated autofocus motor works in conjunction with Sony cameras’ focusing systems for quick, accurate, and precise AF control. Manual focus override is also available for refining your focus position.
- Seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Aluminum alloy housing is both lightweight and durable.