Changes from Nikon D7200 “C” Firmware Version 1.00 to 1.01:
- Fixed the following issues:
- – Selecting Firmware version in the SETUP MENU would not display “C X.XX L X.XXX”.
- – About 4 seconds of static could be heard on audio recorded with external HDMI recorders during movie live view.
- – Exposure compensation would fail to produce the desired results if a negative value was selected when NEF (RAW) images were processed using the NEF (RAW) processing option in the RETOUCH MENU.
- – February 29th would sometimes not display correctly in leap years.
Updating to firmware version 1.01 resets menu settings for cameras with firmware that displays as “A X.XX”, “B X.XX”, “L X.XXX”, “D X.XX”, “L X.XX”, or the like. We recommend that you save settings before performing the update.
Saving and Loading Settings
- Select Save/load settings > Save settings in the camera SETUP MENU to save settings to the memory card (note that the date and time, file number, folder name, and custom Picture Controls are not saved).
- After updating to firmware version 1.01, select Save/load settings > Load settings in the SETUP MENU to reload the saved settings.