A new firmware update for Nikon D4 has released today. After firmware v1.01 to fix the lockup issue for D4, this update fixed some memory card and FTP issues.
Modifications enabled in this version
- Format memory card can now be added to My Menu.
- Gamut for Adobe RGB images displayed in the camera’s monitor has now been changed. This enables more vivid display of images.
- The stability of network connections when the FTP upload option is selected has been increased.
- When recording movies using a lens with an aperture ring in [P] or [S] exposure mode, and Aperture ring selected for Custom Setting f10: Customize command dials>Aperture setting, the minimum aperture was applied. This issue has been resolved.
- When a still image captured during movie recording with 1920 ×1080; 30 fps; crop, 1920 × 1080; 25 fps; crop, or 1920 × 1080; 24 fps; crop selected for Movie settings>Frame size/frame rate and Live frame grab selected for Custom Setting g4: Assign shutter button was displayed in Capture NX 2 or ViewNX 2, the position of the focus point displayed differed from actual recording position. This issue has been resolved.
- An issue that caused the camera to freeze when attempting to format a memory card (setup menu > Format memory card) while the camera was connected to a network in HTTP server mode has been resolved.
Download this firmware update V1.02