Nikon 1 J1 and Nikon 1 V1 firmware update now version 1.20. You can now download the firmware update here: Nikon J1 firmware 1.20 and Nikon V1 firmware 1.20.
Modifications enabled in this version
- The exposure control program used with shooting in Smart Photo Selector mode, or still image shooting mode withExposure mode set to P Programmed auto or Scene auto selector, has been revised for faster shutter speeds to prevent blurred subjects.
- Auto white balance performance has been increased.
- Exposure accuracy with ISO sensitivity set to Auto 100–3200, Auto 100–800, or Auto 100–400 has been increased with shooting using the built-in flash to photograph subjects at close distances..
- The following issues have been resolved.
– An error message was sometimes displayed during interval timer shooting, preventing capture of the specified number of shots.
– When the camera was turned on by releasing the retractable lens barrel lock on applicable lenses, there was sometimes a slight delay before the shutter could be released.