Nikon released a series of firmware updates for Nikon 1 mirrorless cameras.
The main modifications enabled with this firmware upgrade is:
- Support for AF-C (Continuous AF) focus mode when the Mount Adapter FT1 is used with AF-S lenses has been added.
To use this function, the Mount Adapter FT1 must be Ver. 1.10, which supports this function.
- Support for the 1 NIKKOR 32mm f/1.2, equipped with a focusing ring, has been added.
- The following changes to playback zoom for images captured in MF (manual focus) focus mode have been applied.
- 1× magnification has been added.
- The amount of time allowed to pass before normal display is restored when no operations are performed after playback zoom is applied has been reduced.
- When shooting in Electronic (Hi) release mode PS4 at 10 fps using the Mount Adapter FT1, the shutter speed displayed with a half press of the shutter-release button and that displayed when the shutter-release button was fully pressed differed. This issue has been resolved.
Download firmware update below:
- Nikon 1 J1 firmware A:1.30 / B:1.30
- Nikon 1 J2 firmware A:1.10 / B:1.10
- Nikon 1 J3 firmware A:1.10 / B:1.10
- Nikon 1 V1 firmware A:1.30 / B:1.30
- Nikon 1 V2 firmware A:1.10 / B:1.10
- Nikon 1 S1 firmware A:1.10 / B:1.10