Chris and Jordan (DPReview) tell us what to expect from each camera company in 2021. Read the details below:
- some cheaper lenses such as Canon 600mm F11, 400mm F11, and 85mm F2 lens;
- successor to Canon EOS RP to compete with the Z5.
- Canon EF-M lens with EOS M5 Mark II
- Pentax K-3 III
- Fujifilm X-H2
- A smaller, cheaper camera with a GFX100 sensor will be available.
- high-end models of single-lens reflex cameras such as the D870 and D880 equipped with high-pixel, high-performance live view functions.
- a Z-mount sports camera
- a camera for stills, but the question is whether Foveon will be adopted.
- many lenses of the DG DN version of the Art lens
- m4 / 3 and Panasonic GH6 will appear with a high-quality, ultra-fast-read 4K sensor like the α7S III makes sense
- Panasonic 40-100mm F1.7 (or F2) to combine with a 10-25mm F1.7 for MFT
- a large, full-scale APS-C camera with a high-speed readout 26MP sensor appears
- Sony E 16-50mm will be renewed to a higher performance one.
- Sony FE 24-70mm GM and 70-200mm GM need to be updated.