The successor of Fujifilm X-E1: the Fuji X-E2 will be officially announced on October 18, 2013.
Here are more rumored specs of Fujifilm X-E2:
- 16 MP sensor
- More Wi-Fi features on Fujifilm X-E2 (Even better than new released Fujifilm X-M1).
- Face detection feature as on X-M1.
- Lens modulation optimizer
- 0.08 sec autofocus speed
- Q menu has been moved to a better position.
- Video mode will be improved and allow full manual control.
- no tilt screen / no touch screen.
- The second generation X-Trans sensor with phase detection AF.
- Faster EXR II processor.
- A better 3.0 inch LCD screen.