The rumored Fuji X100s and Fuji X20 now get some specs and leaked images.
Take a look below:
- Similar to the X20, the X100 and X100s will be identical on the outside.
- The X100 will have a new function called Digital Split Image function (used to improve focusing).
- The X100s will have the new 0.5 in, 2,360,000 dots OLED viewfinder (same as inside the X-E1), the X100 had a 0.47 in, 1,440,000 dots EVF.
- Both X100s and X20 will have focus peaking
- Both X100 and X20 will have hybrid AF (contrast and phase detection AF)!
- Both new models will have improved/faster AF.
- The X20 is now also getting a new X-Trans sensors.