According to Italian photographer MAXDEMARTINO, he posted first image of Fujifilm X-Pro2 on his website along with a list of specs. He said this image is from a Japanese friend, think this is a working prototype of Fujifilm X-Pro2.
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Specs:
- 4k Video
- Sensor 10% bigger than the previous one, So THAT YOU CAN USE the “old” lenses, with a crop factor of 1.2x
- EXR Processor IV
- Dual Sd
- 27 Mpx
- Magnesium alloy and anti-corrosion
- Hibryd viewfinder (as X100T, but with X-T1 dimensions)
- That twist LCD & tilt
- Radio TTL control of Fuji, and Profoto flash Nicephoto
- Radio (manual) control of Nikon and Canon speedlights, with an optional adapter
- Tethering via USB port, in connection with Lightroom and Gimp
- Customizable versions “a la carte” they called “Sakana” with lizard, iguana and shark skin.
- Chanel Limited Edition: shark skin colored white with black details, in a limited edition of 31 pieces, as the first Chanel boutique in Paris, Rue Cambon 31. Shark skin is used in watch strap, it’s strong and waterproof.