Canon EOS R3 is an upcoming high-end RF-mount camera. It has a dual-grip design and will be able to shoot at up to 30 frames per second with full AF, but isn’t branded as a successor to the EOS-1D series of pro sports DSLRs.
Canon EOS R3 will be built around a Stacked CMOS sensor and will use Canon’s Dual Pixel AF design. It will also offer Eye Control AF, which uses the position of the photographer’s eye to select the initial position for autofocus or subject tracking.
- Canon EOS R3–Listed–B&H
- Full-Frame Stacked BSI CMOS Sensor
- Eye Control AF, Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Subject Tracking with Deep Learning
- Continuous Shooting Up to 30 fps
- Integrated Vertical Grip
- Weather-Sealed Construction
Read more Canon Camera Rumors
See Also 2021 Canon Camera Deals