According to recent rumors from CanonWatch, the Canon EOS 7D Mark II is rumored to be announced in March 2014.
There are a lot of rumors on 7D Mark II. The specs is not confirmed yet.
Here is a list of 7D Mark II most credited specs:
- New sensor with new Dual Pixel CMOS AF tech, not same as 70D’s
- Auto-Focus system similar to the EOS 5D Mark III (61 points)
- High frame rate, 10-12 fps
- “high grade” weather sealing, will have a baby 1D X design
- Dual Digic V+ processor
- Single card slot
- WiFi & GPS
- 7D Mark II will become a video oriented DSLR camera. So beyond a “pro” APS-C camera, it will also be highly desirable for the videographer.
- Price around $2000
- Very good ISO performance 100-25,600
Follow 7D Mark II on Facebook: