Camera Control Pro 2.12.0 updater now available for download:
D3, D3S, D3X, D4, D60, D90, D300, D300S, D600, D700, D800, D800E, D5000, D5100, D7000.
Modifications enabled in this version
- The D2X, D2XS, D2H, D2HS, D200, D100, D80, D70, D70S, D50, D40X, and D40 are no longer supported.
Additional modifications to the Windows version
- Reverse indicators options have been added to the General tab in the Options dialogue box (Tools menu > Options…), allowing users to reverse indicator display.
Additional modifications to the Macintosh version
- PowerPC models are no longer supported.
- Reverse indicators options have been added to the General tab in the Preferences dialogue box (Camera Control Pro 2 menu > Preferences…), allowing users to reverse indicator display.
- When the computer entered sleep mode with a camera connected and Camera Control Pro 2 running, camera connection was sometimes not recognized when the computer recovered from sleep mode. This issue has been resolved.