In January 2020, Canon officially announced the new Canon EOS 1D Mark III (Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama). It is a professional DSLR designed for sports activities, wildlife, and various other trying and powerful imaging applications, so if you want to take better photos, you’d better buy a good flash for your Canon EOS-1D X Mark III.
Below are the best flash (Speedlite) for Canon EOS 1D X Mark III:
The Profoto A1X , which costs $895, is easy to use because of the light weighing of 1.2 lb including its battery.
- Built-In AirTTL, Use On or Off Camera
- Faster Recycling: 1 sec
- Upgraded Battery: 450 Full Power Flashes
- High-Speed Sync, LED Modeling Light
- 9-Stop Power Range, 76Ws Output
- Weighs 1.2 lb Including Battery
- Optional Wireless TTL with Air Remote
- Includes Bounce Card, Dome Diffuser
- Flash Stand, USB Cable
- A1 Bag with Shoulder Strap
Canon Speedlite 600EX II-RT is another best flash for Canon EOS 1D X Mark III with a powerful guide number of 197′ at ISO 100 and 200mm.
Top 3: Canon Speedlite 470EX-AI Flash —Check Price—Amazon
- Auto Intelligent Bounce Head
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Guide Number: 154′ at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 24-105mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts Upward 120°, +/- 180° Rotation
- AI.B Full-Auto and AI.B Semi-Auto Modes
- Optical Receiver Mode
- LCD Panel
- AF Assist Beam
- Runs on 4x AA Batteries
Godox V1 is an advanced light for Canon EOS 1D X Mark III. The head rotates 330 degrees, tilts -7 to 120°, and has a magnetic surface for lightning-fast attachment of Godox’s accessory light modifiers.
|SUPPORT CAMERAEGG, BUY FROM ONE OF OUR AFFILIATE RETAILERS, THANKS !|
|Top 1||Profoto A1X AirTTL||Check Price||Amzon/ B&H/ Adorama|
|Top 2||Canon Speedlite 600EX II-RT||Check Price||Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama|
|Top 3||Canon Speedlite 470EX-AI||Check Price||Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama|
|Top 4||Godox V1 Flash||Check Price||Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama|
|Top 5||Yongnuo Speedlite YN600EX-RT II||Check Price||Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama|
|Top 6||Canon EL-1 Speedlite||Check Price||Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama|