Adobe just released the Lightroom 4.4 and Camera Raw 7.4. The goal of this release is to provide additional camera raw support, lens profile support and address bugs that were introduced in previous releases of Lightroom. And in this update, some new released cameras now got supported such as Nikon D7100, COOLPIX A, Canon EOS 100D, 700D, Leica M and more.
The following bugs that were part the Lightroom 4 releases have been corrected. The team appreciates the very detailed feedback the community has provided on Lightroom 4 and we’re excited to correct a number of issues experienced by our customers. These issues have been FIXED:
- The crop overlay tool resized incorrectly when used in conjunction with the “Constrain to Crop” checkbox in the Lens Correction panel.
- Background graphics were not correctly rendered within the Book Module.
- Reading metadata from file would sometimes result in keyword and and GPS metadata to not save for video files.
- Updated the “Missing File Icon” for HiDPI / Retina displays
- The supplied lens profile for the Sony RX-1 did not contain vignette information.
- Preview in Develop Module was not updated with the latest adjustments.
- Square tile artifacts while painting with brush.
- Previews of photos in portrait orientation were blurry when viewed in the filmstrip in the Develop module. (Mac only).
- Image in Book Disappears After Changing Modules.
- Error changing modules when in Slideshow with second monitor connected.
- Stack badges displayed the wrong count when creating new stack that included a preexisting stack.
- Local Adjustment Effect (Brushed Adjustment) Disappears (temporarily) After Selecting a Pin (Win only).
- Book changes are not saved after switching between modules.
- The Filter scrollbar within the Library module was not rendering properly.
- Auto-tone was not working properly when used in conjunction with the Exposure adjustment slider. (Win only)
- The Black&White button was not creating a History state within the Develop module. (Win only)
- When switching from image to image, remnants of previous image visible on fringes of new photo. This occurred on Retina screens only.
- RGB color readouts were specified in the Adobe RGB colorspace rather than the ProPhoto linear colorspace. This occurred when working in Soft Proofing within the Develop module.
- Horizontal artifacts would occassionally appear in DNG files.
- Adding a page behaved inconsistently in the Book module depending on the method used to add a page.
- The state of the “Remove Chromatic Aberrations” checkbox within the Lens Correction was not persistent between sessions of Lightroom.
- Cannot add contacts from Address Book to email on Mac.
- Sliders can no longer be moved on Win by using mouse wheel.
New Camera Supported:
- Canon EOS 1D C
- Canon EOS 100D (Digital Rebel SL1 / EOS Kiss Digital X7)
- Canon EOS 700D (Digital Rebel T5i / EOS Kiss Digital X7i)
- Casio Exilim EX-ZR700
- Casio Exilim EX-ZR710
- Casio Exilim EX-ZR750
- Fujifilm FinePix F900EXR
- Fujifilm FinePix HS50EXR
- Fujifilm FinePix SL1000
- Fujifilm X100s
- Fujifilm X20
- Hasselblad H5D-40
- Hasselblad H5D-50
- Hasselblad Lunar
- LEICA M (Typ 240)
- Nikon 1 J3
- Nikon 1 S1
- Nikon D7100
- Nikon Coolpix A
- Nikon Coolpix P330 (**)
- Olympus XZ-10
- Pentax MX-1
- Samsung NX300
- Sony Alpha NEX-3N
- Sony Alpha SLT-A58
New Lens Profile Supported:
|Lens Name||Lens Mount|
|Canon EF 35mm f/2 IS USM||Canon|
|Canon EF 24-70mm f/4 L IS USM||Canon|
|SIGMA 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC MACRO OS HSM C013||Canon|
|SIGMA 35mm F1.4 DG HSM A012||Canon|
|Nikon 1 NIKKOR 18.5mm f/1.8||Nikon|
|Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR||Nikon|
|SIGMA 35mm F1.4 DG HSM A012||Nikon|
|TAMRON SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD A009N||Nikon|
|TAMRON SP 90mm F/2.8 Di MACRO 1:1 VC USD||Nikon|
|SIGMA 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC MACRO HSM||Pentax|
|SIGMA 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC MACRO OS HSM C013||Sigma|
|SIGMA 35mm F1.4 DG HSM A012||Sigma|
|SIGMA 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC MACRO HSM||Sony|
|SIGMA APO MACRO 180mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM||Sony|
|Sony E 10-18mm F4 OSS||Sony|
|TAMRON SP 24-70mm F/2.8 Di USD A007S||Sony|