Here are some New Cameras and lenses Supported in this version:
- Canon EOS 1D C
- Casio Exilim EX-ZR700
- Fujifilm X100s
- Fujifilm X20
- Hasselblad Lunar
- Leica M
- Nikon 1 V3
- Nikon 1 S1
- Pentax MX-1
|Canon 24-70 f/4L IS||
|Canon EF 35mm f/2 IS USM||
|Nikon 1 NIKKOR 18.5mm f/1.8||
|Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR||
|Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC MACRO HSM||
|Sigma APO MACRO 180mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM||
|Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM A012||
Canon, Nikon, Sigma
|Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC MACRO OS HSM C013||
|Sony E 10-18mm F4 OSS||
These items have been FIXED in Camera Raw 7.4 Release Candidate:
- The grayscale visualization associated with Noise Reduction Luminance was visible after mouse release. This occurred when positive Clarity was present.
- The command/control + A “select all” keyboard shortcut did not select all photos.
- Modifying the brush size using the Right-click + Drag method did not increase or decrease the brush size by the desired amount.
- The crop overlay tool resized incorrectly when used in conjunction with the “Constrain to Crop” checkbox in the Lens Correction panel.
- Hovering the mouse over a local adjustment pin would turn off the desired mask.
- Horizontal artifacts occasionally appeared in DNG files.Improved interactive performance at intermediate zoom levels (e.g., 33% and 66%)