Here is the update rumors & info on upcoming Canon EF lens and Tilt-shift lenses. The Canon EF lens will be EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM lens, three tilt-shift lenses will be TS-E 50mm f/2.8L Macro Lens, TS-E 90mm f/2.8L Macro Lens, TS-E 135mm f/4L Macro Lens. All these lenses are rumored to be announced at the end of this month.
List of upcoming Canon lenses:
- EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM Lens (Positioned between the EF EF 85 f/1.2L II and the EF 85mm f/1.8, same styling as the new EF 35mm f/1.4L II, fast AF and a 4 stop effective IS.)
- TS-E 50mm f/2.8L Macro Lens
- TS-E 90mm f/2.8L Macro Lens
- TS-E 135mm f/4L Macro Lens
- All these new tilt-shift lenses have 1:2 (0.5x) macro magnification