Sony NEX-5T and new lenses will be announced next week, and the Sony ILC-3000 will also be announced.
- Sony NEX-5T
– Look almost the same as the NEX-5R (It has NFC, FN-button control like on SLT cameras, new Menu Interface and a couple of more things.)
– Same NEX-5R sensor
- Zeiss Vario-Tessar T * E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS Lens
– Filter diameter of 55mm
- Sony E PZ 18-105mm F4G OSS Lens
– Filter diameter of 72mm
- Sony α3000 (Sony ILC-3000 in EU and US).
– Looks like a classic Sony SLT camera (but is E-mount has no SLT tech).
– Has a new 20.1MP APS-C sensor
– built-in EVF (230K)
– cost around 300 pounds. Target-group is beginners.
– it will be also available with the 18-55mm as kit lens.