You can download this firmware update here:
Improvements over version 1.10
- Adds the selectable feature for uncompressed 14-Bit RAW image capture
- Adds support to output video via HDMI during use of the Remote Camera Control software (still mode only)
Benefits provided by previous updates and included in version 2.00
- Reduces the chance of the camera changing to front focus when shooting certain scenes.
Note: This symptom rarely occurs.
- Decreases chroma noise when Long Exposure NR (Noise Reduction) is set to Off.
Note: The noise does not occur when Long Exposure NR is set to On.
- Improves continuous shooting at Hi speed so that it can be used just as long when using the flash as without the flash.
MirrorlessOns has posted the first impression of a7RII with new firmware installed: Sony A7r II: compressed vs. uncompressed Raw and a firmware wish list