iFixit has just teared down the new Sony a7RII (Amazon, B&H Photo Video, Adorama, Best Buy), there are a total of 20 steps iFixit told you how to teared down the S0ny a7RII. The a7RII repairability score is 4 out of 10 (10 is easiest to repair).
- The battery can be easily replaced without tools.
- The tripod mount and viewfinder can be replaced without disassembling the camera body.
- While very difficult, the rear LCD panel can also be removed without disassembling the camera body.
- Accessing anything inside the camera requires removing the complex rear LCD panel first.
- Internal components are very intricately organized; repair without a service manual would be very difficult.
|Support Cameraegg, Buy from one of our affiliate retailers, Thanks !|
|Sony Alpha a7R II||Amazon | B&H | Adorama | eBay | a7RII Deals|