According to latest rumors for 43R, the upcoming Panasonic full frame mirrorless camera will have a large MP full frame sensor, not the previous rumored 30MP.
The new Panasonic FF camera has WAY MORE than the rumored 30 Megapixels.
Panasonic will only announce the devlopment on September 25 and not all specs are final or shared.
And below is a roundup of Panasonic full frame mirrorless camera specs:
- Panasonic will announce a new Full Frame Mirrorless system camera on September 25
- Panasonic will only show a prototype with non finalized specs
- The new camera will go on market by March 2019
- Panasonic has designed this new sensor
- The camera will have way more than 30 Megapixels
- The camera has excellent video quality
And below are unconfirmed specs:
- The camera will take current MFT lenses via adapter
- Costs around $3,000
- Has no on sensor stabilization
- 2 slot card
- 4K with no crop in FF and 10 bit 4:2:2
- weather sealed
Follow Panasonic Full Frame Mirrorless Camera on Facebook: