Olympus has officially announced the new M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-200mm f/3.5-6.3 Lens today. The US price for this lens is $899, now available for pre-order at B&H Photo/Amazon. Release date for this lens is on April 15th, 2019.
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 24-400mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Maximum Aperture Range: f/3.5-6.3
- ZERO Coating
- Movie & Still Compatible AF System
- Weather-Resistant Construction
- Spanning an impressive wide-angle to super telephoto range, this 12-200mm zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 24-400mm equivalent focal length range.
- A ZERO (Zuiko Extra-Low Reflection Optical) coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Minimum focusing distance of 8.7″ at the wide-angle end, and a 3.9″ working distance, offers a 0.44x maximum magnification to suit working with close-up subjects.
- Weather-sealed construction guards the lens against dust and moisture for working in harsh environments.