Here is a list of rumored specs for new high-end full frame DLSR Nikon D800S. Nikon D800S could be announced around Photokina 2014 to CES 2015. Previous rumors said D800S will replace D3X instead of D4X.
See the list of rumored Nikon D800S Specs:
- No low pass (AA) filter (Same as Nikon D800E)
- Improved software to suppress moiré
- Expeed 4 imaging processor
- Same AF improvements like in the D4s
- Improved low light capabilities
- 5 fps (6fps with the MB-D12)
- Price between D800 and D800E – will probably be around $3,000
- Announcement date is not confirmed yet – could be around Photokina (September 2014) or CES (January 2015)
Read more at Nikon Rumors.