More detail of upcoming Nikon D5 has reported by NikonRumors, it is said that Nikon D5 will have “Killer AF”, better than anything else available today. Rumored announcement date is after CES 2016, around mid-January, 2016.
Rumors also said there could be two version of Nikon D5, one with double CF cards and another with double XQD memory cards. For shooting video, ISO is up to 102,400.
Updated specs of Nikon D5:
- There could be two version of Nikon D5, one with double CF cards and another with double XQD cards
- New 20MP full frame sensor
- New focusing module with larger coverage and 153 autofocus points
- Native high ISO of 102,400, video: up to 102,400
- Touch Screen is not sure yet
- 15 fps
- Body design similar to the D4s
- 4K video 60/30fps
- Full HD slow motion
- No Built-in Wi-Fi, but there will be an optional wireless adapter
- Announcement expected in early 2016, after CES 2016
via: Nikon Rumors
Read More: Nikon Rumors