Tony Northrup has posted a video on youtube that predicts the cameras and the specifications that will be announced in 2020. There are Olympus E-M10 Mark IV, Panasonic GH6, Nikon Z5, Nikon D860, Canon EOS 5D Mark V, Sony A7 IV and Sony A7S III.
- The entry model Olympus E-M10 Mark IV will be available for $ 500 or less. Olympus does not tend to have many new features on entry models, so there is nothing new and I think it will be a cute and fun camera to use.
- Panasonic GH6 are expected to have 16: 9 6K 30fps, 4K 60fps without crop, RAW video, 4: 2: 2 10bit.
- Nikon will announce an entry-sized Nikon Z5. The price is about $ 1,500. 24MP sensor, continuous shooting at 5 fps, 4K30fps, no camera shake correction, 1 SD card slot, low-end EVF.
- Nikon D860 is a camera that incorporates the features of a mirrorless camera, with the same high-performance live view and video as the D780. There is no built-in image stabilization.
- Canon EOS 5D Mark V will have a 4K video with all pixels readout and a hybrid finder. The price is $ 3,500.
- Sony is evolving at a slower pace, and the α7 IV, like the α9 II, is expected to be a slightly improved model with slightly improved AF and improved dust and drip proofing. Two UHS-II compatible slots, priced at $ 2000.
- Sony α7S III is a video-oriented camera with improved dust-proof and drip-proof, equipped with 4K 60fps 4: 2: 2 10bit video mode, two UHS-II compatible slots, no flip-up flip monitor. The price is about $ 4000.